Hande Erçel | Career, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth and Biography. Hande Erçel is a Turkish actress who is renowned for her performances in popular shows such as Gunesin Kizlari, Aşk Laftan Anlamaz, Halka and Sen Çal Kapimi.
- 🌟 Hande Erçel is a renowned Turkish actress known for her performances in popular TV shows such as Gunesin Kizlari, Aşk Laftan Anlamaz, Halka, and Sen Çal Kapimi.
- 👩🏻🦱 Hande Erçel’s full name is Hande Erçel, and she is 29 years old.
- 👤 She has gained wide popularity in countries such as India, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, and the Middle East for her role as Hayat Uzun in the TV series Aşk Laftan Anlamaz.
- 🎭 Erçel has also starred in other TV shows such as Siyah İnci, Halka, and Azize.
- 💰 Her net worth is estimated to be US$ 800,000.
- 📺 In 2020, she played the lead role in the TV series Sen Çal Kapımı with Kerem Bürsin, which premiered to high ratings in Turkey and was sold to over 100 countries.
Hande Erçel Biography:
|Full Name:||Hande Erçel|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth:||US$ 800 Thousand|
Hande Erçel Age:
- Age: 29 years
- Born: November 24, 1993
Hande Erçel Career:
Hande Erçel gained wide popularity in India, Pakistan, Uzbekistan and the Middle East for her role as Hayat Uzun in the series Aşk Laftan Anlamaz (2016–2017) opposite Burak Deniz. She also played Hazal in Siyah İnci on Star TV and Müjde in Halka on TRT 1. In addition, Erçel starred as Azize Günay in Azize on Kanal D opposite Buğra Gülsoy.
In 2020, she was cast as the lead in Sen Çal Kapımı with Kerem Bürsin, which premiered to high ratings in Turkey and was sold to over 100 countries. Spain being the first country to air the series besides Turkey.