Aisha Uqbah Malik | Career, Biography, Age, Personal Life, Early Life, Net Worth, Height and Weight. Aisha Khan, formerly known as Aisha Uqbah Malik, is a retired Pakistani actress known for her roles in popular TV shows and films such as “Khuda Mera Bhi Hai” (as Mahgul), “Noor-e-Zindagi” (as Noor), and “Mann Mayal” (as Jeena).
- 👩 Aisha Uqbah Malik, also known as Aisha Khan, is a retired Pakistani actress.
- 🎬 Known for her roles in popular TV shows and films such as “Khuda Mera Bhi Hai,” “Noor-e-Zindagi,” and “Mann Mayal”
- 🎓 Completed her early education and college in Pakistan before pursuing higher education in Toronto
- 💍 Married Major Uqbah Hadeed Malik in April 2018
- 📺 Won the Best Actress award at the Pakistan Media Awards in 2010 for her role in “Haroon tou Piya Teri”
- 📉 Announced her retirement from the media industry in March 2018
- 💰 Has a net worth of $1 Million-$3 Million
liner summary: Aisha Uqbah Malik, a retired Pakistani actress known for her roles in popular TV shows and films, completed her education in Pakistan and Toronto,
married Major Uqbah Hadeed Malik, won the Best Actress award at the Pakistan Media Awards, and retired from the industry in 2018.
Aisha Uqbah Malik Biography:
|Full Name:||Aisha Uqbah Malik|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million-$3 Million|
Aisha Uqbah Malik Age:
- Age: 40 years
- Born: September 27, 1982
Aisha Uqbah Malik Career:
Ayesha Khan won the Best Actress award at the Pakistan Media Awards in 2010 for her role as Gul in “Haroon tou Piya Teri.” In 2013, she made her film debut in “Waar,” directed by Bilal Lashari. Ayesha also appeared in the drama “Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai” as the negative character Narmeen, a manipulative spouse.
In 2009, she appeared in “Maasi aur Malika,” “Man-O-Salwa,” and “Bol Meeri Machli.” Some of her most prominent roles include Mahgul in “Khuda Mera Bhi Hai,” Noor in “Noor-e-Zindagi,” and Jeena in “Mann Mayal.” In March 2018, Ayesha announced her retirement from the media industry, stating she has “moved onto the next phase of life.”
Aisha Uqbah Malik Early Life:
Ayesha Khan is from Lahore, with a Punjabi father and Kashmiri mother. She completed her early education and college in Pakistan, then went to Toronto for higher education. After finishing her studies, she returned to Pakistan to pursue a career in showbiz. Ayesha grew up in Abu Dhabi and Canada before becoming an actress.
Personal Life of Aisha Uqbah Malik:
Ayesha Khan married Major Uqbah Hadeed Malik in April 2018. Her mother-in-law is PTI MNA Asma Qadeer.