Öykü Karayel | Early Life, Education, Husband, Career, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Height and Weight. Öykü Karayel is a talented Turkish actress, known for her captivating performances on both stage and screen.
Öykü Karayel Early Life and Education:
Born in Istanbul in 1990, Karayel grew up in a family of artists and has a twin sister. From a young age, she showed a passion for the performing arts and decided to pursue a career in acting.
After graduating from Çemberlitaş Girls High School, Karayel received a short period of training at Kenter Theater before enrolling in the Theater Department of the State Conservatory of Istanbul University in 2007.
- 👩🎨 Öykü Karayel was born in Istanbul in 1990 and grew up in a family of artists with a twin sister.
- 🎭 She showed a passion for the performing arts from a young age and pursued a career in acting after graduating from high school.
- 🎓 Karayel received training at Kenter Theater before enrolling in the Theater Department of the State Conservatory of Istanbul University in 2007.
- 🎬 Karayel’s successful acting career began with her portrayal of the character Cemre in the popular TV series Kuzey Güney in 2011.
- 💍 In 2018, Karayel married Can Bonomo.
- 💰 Karayel’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million.
- 🎉 With her natural talent and dedication, Karayel has earned a reputation as one of Turkey’s most talented actresses.
Öykü Karayel Biography:
|5 feet 4 inches
Öykü Karayel Age:
- Age: 32 years
- Born: August 21, 1990
Öykü Karayel Career:
During her time at the conservatory, she honed her craft and gained valuable experience by performing in various plays and productions. In particular, her portrayal of the lead character Ayşe in the theatre Güzel Şeyler Bizim Tarafta caught the attention of industry professionals.
One of those professionals was screenwriter Ece Yörenç, who was searching for a new actor to play the character Cemre in the popular TV series Kuzey Güney.
After seeing Karayel’s performance in a play at Theatre Krek, he knew she was the right fit for the role and offered her the part. This was Karayel’s first major break in the entertainment industry and marked the beginning of her successful acting career.
Since 2017, Karayel has starred in a number of popular television series and films, including the role of Eylül Erdem in the hit series Kalp Atışı.
Her natural talent and dedication to her craft have earned her a reputation as one of Turkey’s most talented actresses. With her career on the rise, there’s no doubt that we will continue to see great things from this talented young woman in the future.
Öykü Karayel Husband:
In 2018, Öykü Karayel tied the knot with Can Bonomo.