PPSC Tehsildar Jobs Ad No 18 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 4th October 2023. The total vacancies are fifty five for the candidate.
The candidates from all over the Punjab can apply. These are government jobs. Both male, females, transgenders and special persons can apply. The age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. The required qualification for the candidate is MBBS, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters and experience is also required.
These punjab public service commission jobs are great opportunity for the candidate and they should apply online on ppsc official website. These punjab public service commission jobs are great opportunity for candidates wants to work in government sector.
The jobs are on regular basis and contract basis. Most of the jobs are in medical. PPSC is Punjab Public Service Commission. The ppsc result are also announced on official website.
These are permanent commission jobs in Pakistan Government. The candidate is required to read the advertisement carefully. The Head Office of PPSC is located in Lahore. The candidate can visit it for any information, query or purpose.
The deadline for the application is 19th October 2023
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Job Posted||4th October 2023|
|Qualification Required||MBBS, Bachelors, Masters, Intermediate|
|Deadline||19th October 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Assistant (BS-16)
- Assistant Director Architect (BS-17)
- Programmer (BS-17)
- Hardware Technician (BS-12)
- Assistant Web Developer and Manager (BS-16)
- Mines Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Professor Pathology Histopathology
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
- Assistant Professor Anesthesia
- Associate Professor Gastroenterology
More Govt Jobs Click Here
- Board of Revenue (Punjab)
- Multan Development Authority (Multan)
- Human Rights and Minorities Affair Department
- In Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi
- Mines and Mineral Department (Mines Labour Welfare Organization Punjab)
- Specialized Health Care and Medical Education Department
New Govt Jobs Click Here
Positions are vacant in the Board of Revenue, Multan Development Authority, Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Rawalpindi, Mines & Minerals Department (Mines Labour Welfare Organization Punjab), Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, and Board of Revenue Punjab.
If you belong to any district of Punjab, you can apply for the above seats. Selected individuals will be posted anywhere in Punjab Province. Transgenders are also applicable. The PPSC also reserves quotas for minorities.
The qualification eligibility for these seats requires MBBS, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree Qualifications. You can get the requirement criteria of each post from the table available in the advertisement.
How to Apply
- The candidate must visit PPSC website to apply online www.ppsc.gov.pk
- Applicants are advised to deposit fee online by using the following mediums only for example ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa and other available micro-finance banks.
- For details please visit ppsc website at www.ppsc.gop.pk
- For more PPSC jobs click on this link
New Govt Jobs Click Here